Interested in Working for Shapiro & Duncan?
Field employees will be assigned based upon production requirements, skills and abilities needed for each project. Therefore, field employees must be able to work at any job site in Virginia, Maryland or the District of Columbia as needed.
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT OPENINGS.
Shapiro & Duncan is a drug-free workplace. All prospective employees must undergo a pre-employment drug test. All positions require random drug testing as a condition of employment and/or placement at a job site. A background check is also required as part of our pre-employment processes, as well as security clearance for secure project sites.
Shapiro & Duncan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). We are committed to diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, union affiliation, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.2016
We hire for the following positions/departments as needed:
- Apprentices (Plumbing & HVAC)
- HVAC Techs (Controls, Installation, Service)
- Truck Drivers (CDL and non-CDL)
- Warehouse Material Handlers
- CAD Technicians
- Mechanical Engineers and Designers
- Purchase Agents
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Clerk
- Human Resource Professionals
- Safety Officers
- Information Technology Professionals
- Project Management (all levels)
- Project Coordinators/Administration
To learn more about these professions, click here.